Class: Solving Functional Requirements Across the Gap (3 videos)(Part of Developers & Designers Guide to Communication course in Web Design trac)
This class covers the different areas a developer and a designer have to solve in order to create useful and creative design....
* What will the application do?
* What elements will the database need to support?
* How will the pieces connect to each other?
* What technology/frameworks will I use to build my application?
* Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
* How will the user Interact with my application?
* What will the user need to accomplish?
* What is the process that the user will expect?