Class: Build It. Use the Tools of CS3 to Build Your Project (8 videos)(Part of InDesign CS3: Document Creation Workflow course in Graphic Design trac)
Designing your project on a computer has never been easier. Take this class if you want to:
- Create a document quickly
- Use Master Pages & Templates to automate repetitive tasks
- Create Advanced layout objects like callouts and images with clipping paths or text runarounds
- Manage your copy with type styles instead repetitive text formatting
- Import different image types from PSDs to Smart Objects, Tiffs to Eps
This class really makes building pages in InDesign Quick & Easy.. Saving you time and money!
- This 70 minute class will cover:
- Get Organized
- Determining Document Specs
- Setting Up Your Master Pages
- Image Frames & Object Styles
- Type Styles
- Working Color Spaces
- Building Your Layout
- Placing Images &Image Formats
Tagged AsShellie Hall, Adobe CS3, Adobe InDesign, Page Layout, Document Creation, Adobe Creative Suite, master pages, Templates, frames, callouts, runaround, color space, libraries, image imports, smart objects, Masks, alpha chanels, cliping paths, Vector Art, AdobeTV, Adobe TV, Adobe Media Player, AMP.
Learners Attending this Classa03575sec, aaalegre, AAyala, AbbyNeidig, abigailReilly, acameron, AdamMclaughin, afantao, Alexa, alicem, AllenCarrey, ALLENJENG, alsotoc, AlysiaAsp, amalherbe, ambrown19, amee, amondragon, AmyMelissaBurisonUtzig, AmyNorth, AmyWoodworth, AndrewK, andrewmurray, Andrzejs, AnetteMoore, angelafaz, AngelaSchmalbeck, AngellaMcDuffee, AnnetteSmith, AnnPatrone, aquila, arne99, awebx, baldbman52, BarbPeck, bbbailey, BDonlon, BeccaHutt, BellPhoto, BelongaGod
Exercise Files Submitted by LearnersNone submitted yet.
- Get Organized